Middle-earth
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

Middle-earth

There was a time when the world was slowly plunging into darkness and chaos. A time with witchcraft and sorcery. A time where nearly none stood against evil.

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

1st group 27.10.2012 Optimus, Gyges & Co

Go down 
AvInnlegg
Heygutt
Admin
Heygutt

Antall Innlegg : 113

1st group 27.10.2012 Optimus, Gyges & Co Empty
PosteTema: 1st group 27.10.2012 Optimus, Gyges & Co   1st group 27.10.2012 Optimus, Gyges & Co Icon_minitimeSøn Okt 28, 2012 11:06 am

Diary of Optimus, priest of Leos

1st group 27.10.2012 Optimus, Gyges & Co Uten_n13

Chapther 1: lvl1 (DM: Husby, Players: Filip, Jo)

My companion Gyges and I entered Rockford Village, traveling aside a caravan southwest of Lionhead. After taking residence at the Tavern "The shitty turd", a man entered the tavern shouting for help. His daughter had been kidnapped by a band of small beings, possibly halflings. We sought them out at a ruined church were they turned out to be dragonkin, kobolds I think Gyges called them. The wretched creatures fell one by one as leaves to Gyges`s mighty glaive, and we averted the sacrifice of the poor girl to an evil, blasphemous dragon-deity. We also ran into skeletal undead that one of the dragonkin let loose from the burial chamber. I cleansed the chambers and the rest of the ruined church with the burning light of Leos. A small victory, but hope amongst the people of this festering village has been sown. Tomorrow we continue our journey to Lionhead.

(Players: Jo, Filip, Husby, Sander, Bjørnie, Hansen, Jarle, Geir)
Til Toppen Go down
https://midgardi.norwegianforum.net

1st group 27.10.2012 Optimus, Gyges & Co
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Middle-earth :: In-game Roleplaying/stories-
Gå Til: