Middle-earth
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

Middle-earth

There was a time when the world was slowly plunging into darkness and chaos. A time with witchcraft and sorcery. A time where nearly none stood against evil.

IndeksLatest imagesSøkBli MedlemLogg Inn

The Phoenix Order

Go down 
AvInnlegg
Heygutt
Admin
Heygutt

Antall Innlegg : 113

The Phoenix Order Empty
PosteTema: The Phoenix Order   The Phoenix Order Icon_minitimeTir Mai 07, 2013 4:58 pm

This is a knightly order that has risen from the ashes of the civil wars after the death of the King and Queen. They are a group of Knights led by paladins in search for an heir to the throne, but also seeking and rooting out injustice or corruption whenever they can. They always oppose and stand against evil no matter how small the odds may seem.

The Phoenix Order represent only the most dedicated of followers, the elite. These vigilant individuals stand ready to either serve the kingdom or wage war on the darkest of enemies. Possible internal or external threats count for the same, and is monitored by the Inquisition.

Today the main tasks of the order are, amongst other things, to travel the kingdom and picking up worthy recruits. They also bestow knighthood on worthy individuals. They spread the word of Leos to the people of Eldroin in hope of granting them hope in such dark times.

The other thing about the Phoenix Order is that they also worship Arbilè, the Angel with the responsibility of guiding the radiant sun.

Leos is a symbol of all that is righteous and good. But Arbilè is the one that supposedly grant certain individuals, known as paladins, the ability to channel the power of the sun in their presence. The pure light of Aru that the world trees radiate are in the hands and hearts of these men and woman, if pure enough in spirit and mind. Even the darkest shadow may be pierced by the divine light of the sun. The sun is referred to as Cythia by the population of Middle-earth. The biggest of the two moons are called Alanthil, and the lesser, Geminus (Twin).

The Phoenix`s flame consumes the darkness of corruption.

The Phoenix Order Phoeni11

An initiate`s prayer

The morninglight of the sun grew
The darkness Leos teared through
The one that is true

You are an angel dressed in armor
You are the just in every fight
You are my life and my safe harbor
Where the sun sets every night
If my conviction is blind
Show me your divine light

You are made of strength and mercy